The walls and the roof are completed. I have some pictures and video of the process and will try to add them in the next day or so. We are working on the flooring and the “thermal envelope” will be ready for the public open house this weekend, April 24th and 25th from10am and 4pm. It’s at 2057 E. Greenlee, once block south of Prince and Campbell.
- The S.E.E.D. Home receives the GOLD EVHA award!
- Local news covers EVHA award
- EVHA Award
- Department of Energy, Build America Builder Challenge, HERS 20 rating
- Pictoral progress of The S.E.E.D. Home®
- The S.E.E.D. Home gets local news coverage
- Green Times contributes to successful open house
- The Walls and Roof are UP – Everyone is Invited
- Raising the Roof
- Beam Installation